Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Here I will post my artwork, including works in progress, newly finished paintings, news about shows, exhibitions, classes and more. You can see all of my work on my website: https://17-cheryl-johnson.pixels.com.
Originals, prints, cards, and many more items are available for sale through Fine Art America at https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/17-cheryl-johnson.html
Visitors are welcome at my Studio/Gallery located at 343 Perch Pond Road in Campton, NH. Drop in anytime I am home, or email cheryljohnsonart@gmail.com to set up an appointment.

Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Dark Water Reflection ... Finished Student Paintings ...

Here are the Monday night student paintings for my "Dark Water Reflections" class ...  everyone worked from a step-by-step lesson I wrote, and I also did a demo during the session. No one finished during our three-hour class, but they all completed them on their own.  As always, they each had a slightly  different approach and got different results, but I think they are all great!

By Elizabeth, who originally requested this class

By Kathy ...  one of two versions she painted

By Kathy ...  one of two version she did

Marion's painting ... she chose to do a small format

This one is by Pat.

This one is Ralph's painting
Sandy K. Painted this one.



No comments:

Post a Comment