Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Here I will post my artwork, including works in progress, newly finished paintings, news about shows, exhibitions, classes and more. You can see all of my work on my website: https://17-cheryl-johnson.pixels.com.
Originals, prints, cards, and many more items are available for sale through Fine Art America at https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/17-cheryl-johnson.html
Visitors are welcome at my Studio/Gallery located at 343 Perch Pond Road in Campton, NH. Drop in anytime I am home, or email cheryljohnsonart@gmail.com to set up an appointment.

Saturday, October 7, 2017

Catching Up on Some Student Paintings

I have been catching up on some student paintings from earlier classes. 

This is Sandy K's work from the Mt. Desert Island class ...
she really caught the light!
This is Jerry's painting from the Mt. Desert Island class

This is Kathy's painting from the Becker Skies class

Kathy did this gorgeous painting of an osprey on her own ... really nice!

This is Sandy K's painting from the Becker Skies class ... love the water!



No comments:

Post a Comment