Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Here I will post my artwork, including works in progress, newly finished paintings, news about shows, exhibitions, classes and more. You can see all of my work on my website: https://17-cheryl-johnson.pixels.com.
Originals, prints, cards, and many more items are available for sale through Fine Art America at https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/17-cheryl-johnson.html
Visitors are welcome at my Studio/Gallery located at 343 Perch Pond Road in Campton, NH. Drop in anytime I am home, or email cheryljohnsonart@gmail.com to set up an appointment.

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Another new work in progress.

I haven't had a lot of time to work on this one, because it harvest time.  I have lots of veggies to can, freeze, and dehydrate, but I really hope to be done with all that soon so I can finish this one.  It's a full sheet painting and there is tons of detail, so I know it will take quite a few hours.  You can see by the reference photo that there is a long way to go.  No title yet.




No comments:

Post a Comment