Pages

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. Here I will post my artwork, including works in progress, newly finished paintings, news about shows, exhibitions, classes and more. You can see all of my work on my website: https://17-cheryl-johnson.pixels.com.
Originals, prints, cards, and many more items are available for sale through Fine Art America at https://fineartamerica.com/profiles/17-cheryl-johnson.html
Visitors are welcome at my Studio/Gallery located at 343 Perch Pond Road in Campton, NH. Drop in anytime I am home, or email cheryljohnsonart@gmail.com to set up an appointment.

Saturday, September 16, 2017

2017 Fall Class Series starts September 25

I am nearly done with the schedule for my 2017 Fall Watercolor Class Series and will post it as soon as it is ready.

Some of the class subjects: Autumn Reflections, Colorful Hens & Chicks (the plants, not the poultry), Mt. Desert Island, Pouring Color,  and Autumn Colors using Brusho.

Classes begin on Monday Sept. 25 and Thursday Sept. 28.


No comments:

Post a Comment